Oct. 3

My iPad just told me that I could expect precipitation in 15 minutes. Where? Because I am still waiting. And how does it know so precisely. Just in case, I will take the Noodle out right now. Noodle had a rough day. He has been acting differently and I thought that he might be having another stone issue. He stayed at the Vet's all day and came back with a really good report. Nothing was going on . Xrays were good, other tests were negative. Maybe a bout of colitis, easy to take care of with meds. But not yet, because I have to watch for more symptoms. Even though his day at  the Vet cost me over $300., I am relieved that he is in as good shape as I thought he was. He is a pretty dramatic dog. He was moaning and sighing . i have this fear in the back of my head that if something does hurt him, he would scream and fall  to the floor and cry out. When we were on our road trip, he got into the elevator to go to our room on the second floor and his little paw fell into that small opening between the floor and the elevator. He could have broken his foot, and after that I picked him up to get on and off of the elevator. I was afraid that if he did hurt himself, he would carry  on hysterically. Then I would be asked to leave. But that's my scenario. I won't share this with noodle. I don't want him to get any ideas.

Write a new comment: (Click here)

Characters left: 160
DONE Sending...
See all comments

| Reply

Latest comments

04.07 | 08:10

I read the last page first too. It’s a family curse.

22.05 | 08:38

so glad youre here mom!

29.08 | 13:45

Don't quite know how this got to me but it was on the top line of my computer (not in email) But I really enjoyed it. I truly admire you.

31.07 | 07:02

Leona, do you have a date or a booked flight that you come back ?

You liked this page