I painted our two armoires . As long as the back of the house is broken up, I didn’t have to worry about paint dripping on the floor. I sponge painted them. First the base coat of paint, then a natural sponge for the
splatter.It looks pretty good. I really wanted to antique it or do a milk paint effect. That just didn’t seem to work for me. But I have a very nice collection of little paint samples. On Pinterest,
I saw how an armoire was made into an office. What a great idea. So that is my new project. I moved my new printer into it. It’s not there yet, but it’s a work in progress. We had an old upright piano in our first Chicago apartment.Bob went out of town on business for a few days, when he came home,the piano was green. I just get these urges.