ON THE BACK BURNER

Dec. 12

I did the ultimate dumb thing . I had put something on the electric stove, on low. And forgot it. When I went into the kitchen, I couldn't believe that I did that. then I was worried that I had ruined one of my favorite skillets. All turned out well. Didn't burn down the house, the pan was fine and I was surprised that I did this. I remember that when  my mother went into an independent living facility, one of the selling points was that there were electric stoves, so she wouldn't have a gas stove. Now I wonder why we even thought that would keep her safer. I just proved that anyone can forget a pan on the stove.

Write a new comment: (Click here)

SimpleSite.com
Characters left: 160
DONE Sending...
See all comments

| Reply

Latest comments

29.08 | 13:45

Don't quite know how this got to me but it was on the top line of my computer (not in email) But I really enjoyed it. I truly admire you.

...
31.07 | 07:02

Leona, do you have a date or a booked flight that you come back ?

...
20.07 | 13:55

Everything sounds so wonderful Leona. Venice will seem boring . I would want to move to Portownsend where the kids are living. All sounds great . Is there?

...
19.07 | 12:33

That lavender sounds very nice!

...
You liked this page