It's the end of the month and I have a few thoughts left over. 1. Did you see the most full, beautiful moon this morning ?This is one of the reasons that I enjoy getting up early and dog walking. Noodle enjoyed the moon also.
2. I think I know
why Kim Jong-un is playing nice. He wants to be Times' Man of the Year 2018.
3. I have a belief that EMT's are all buff and young. I was in so much pain when they responded to my 911 call, that I never opened my eyes to check. A missed opportunity since
I don't plan on having to call them again for me.
4. I plan on measuring Noodles front legs. I think they are about 2-3 inches. His back legs are a little longer. His chest is near the ground and since he is a digger type dog, he gets pretty dirty. And
he has the dark circles around his eyes. He is just one dirty looking dog.
5. The snow birds from my development are mostly gone and I feel as if I didn't see enough of those who are my friends . I don't know why that is. My walking schedule with Noodle
was different from the one I had with Cricket, so I missed seeing some doggie friends. Some had aches and pains and didn't get out as much. Some I didn't see or visit for no good reason.
6. One reason that I like driving in Florida is that you can make
U turns almost any where. I am pretty good at them. I cut a tight U turn. Considering that I drive a mini van, that's pretty good. And not to brag, I am a great parallel parker. That comes from driving in a big city without shopping malls with their big parking
7. Did you know that Venice has a wonderful library system. We are lucky. Pay your fines.