We got a gift of a huge apple , covered in dark chocolate , with caramel under the chocolate. I'd say over kill, but how can you ,when a combination of chocolate and caramel can never be too much.The apple was/is so big that we have been picking at
it for 3 days and it is still here. Even Noodle got a tiny piece of apple, sans chocolate and caramel. Usually apples this large have no taste, but this apple is a winner. The apple is almost gone, but some chocolate and caramel that fell off around the apple
are still around for picking. Tomorrow for sure it will be gone. I'll be sorry to see it go. It's been a conversation piece for the family.